Reach Higher Scholarship
The goal of this scholarship is to assist students with emergency needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic, such as tuition, books, and fees, technology expenses, and life expenses. Students also have the option to apply this scholarship to their account balances.
Students can apply for the Reach Higher Scholarship in the following areas:
- Tuition, books, and fees (paid directly to your student account; nonrefundable)
- Technology expenses (money paid directly to you for laptops, WiFi access, etc.)
- Job loss expenses (money paid directly to you for job loss)
- Life expenses (money paid directly to you for food, housing, health care, childcare, transportation, etc.)
Students must have been enrolled in at least one course at Waubonsee since March 13, 2020 to qualify for the scholarship. Please note: While your application is being processed, your course registration will not be dropped for non-payment of tuition and fees.
To activate your application account the first time you log in:
- Click on the “Sign Up” button above.
- Enter your Waubonsee student email address and create a password.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link to verify your account.
- Begin filling out the application.
If you have any questions or need assistance with applying for the Reach Higher Scholarship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. View instructions on how to apply (PDF).