Emergency Needs Fund Scholarship
Only currently enrolled students may apply. This assistance is designed to help students continue their education at Waubonsee Community College that directly impacts their classes.
The emergency must be a “one-time, new barrier or obstacle” that is “unexpected or unusual”:
- Provide clear, supporting documents of the circumstance
- Submit a clear statement on how this impacts their ability to attend classes for the semester
- Have completed 6 credits at Waubonsee Community College
- Are enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Have demonstrated potential for academic success
- Academically in good standing
- Do not have student conduct cases that put them in a negative standing at the College
Funding is provided through donations, amounts are limited and not all requests are approved. The maximum amount awarded is $1,000 with the average amount awarded between $200 to $500.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.